Terms and Privacy
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
For Zoom Workshops:
Cancellations at least one week in advance will receive a 95% refund (5% processing fee). If you cancel less than one week up to 48 hours before the event, you will receive a 95% refund (less 5% processing fee) if we can find someone to replace your spot. Less than 48 hours cancellation, we cannot issue a refund. You will still receive all recordings from the workshop, and you can watch them at your convenience.
For Products Purchased and Shipped:
Refunds given upon return of items shipped in excellent condition, less 10% restocking fee plus shipping cost.
Before items shipped we can cancel an order less 5% credit card fees.
How and What Information We Collect.
In order to use certain services associated with the website, you may register with the Program. When you register as a website user and/or student of the Program, the Program may collect certain personally identifiable information from you. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age, gender, and other information volunteered by you, such as information provided through responses, registration, reviews, emails, postings, messages, and other electronic submissions sent by you to the Program or any affiliated forums. You should not provide the Program with any personally identifiable information (or submit any personally identifiable information to the Program or any affiliated forums) unless you would like that information to be used by the Program in accordance with this Policy. The Program may also automatically collect information from you when you access the website, including but not limited to your Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address.
What We Do With Your Information.
The Program will NOT share your personally identifiable information with any third parties, including individuals, businesses, or government entities, without your consent. The Program will share your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena, or other legal process or in the event you violate our Website Terms and Conditions. The Program may use your information to notify you about recent or upcoming classes, workshops, events, activities, and sales sponsored by or occurring at the Program; to contact you for marketing purposes, such as to offer information about products and services provided by and/or at the Program that may interest you; and to improve the website and our affiliated forums.
Other Websites and Their Privacy Policies.
Third-party websites may be accessible through our website and/or affiliated forums. These third-party websites have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. The Program is not responsible for any actions or privacy policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing personally identifiable information through linked websites.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow industry precautions and standards and best practices.
Official Community Spaces
As a community of botanical artists, we create virtual opportunities to come together, both on the Art Feed on our website and at our live monthly webinars. Other spaces we own, operate, and moderate include our official Instagram and Facebook accounts for Draw Botanical.
Creating healthy communities within our official Draw Botanical online spaces is vital to us. This is why we have decided to develop a list of community guidelines. We hope this list provides clarity for what our company stands for and helps everyone navigate our official Draw Botanical spaces responsibly.
- We believe in treating others with respect. Harassment or hateful conduct will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to discrimination, bullying, hate speech, or any targeted attack on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, or socioeconomic status. Comments that violate this policy posted to any of our official online spaces will be deleted, hidden, and the user in violation may be banned.
- We believe in engaging in healthy discussions. Respectful conversations help us understand the world better. We also understand that not everyone shares the same lived experiences. It’s important that we are able to have discussions without engaging in harmful behavior such as online bullying.
- We believe in establishing healthy boundaries. Making friends online can be a fantastic experience, but it is essential to be mindful of the type of information you share. If someone in the online community makes you feel unsafe, please practice good social media self care and block, report, and/or contact the appropriate site administrators. If this happens on our official Draw Botanical online spaces, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include the date of the incident(s), the platform on which it occurred, and any screenshots you believe to be relevant.
- We believe in having fun! We encourage you to find bright spots within our content and community that bring you joy! It’s also important that we all work together towards keeping our community safe for others to navigate. Listen to each other, learn from each other, and create fun in a way that doesn’t harm anybody else.
- We believe all who follow these community guidelines are welcomed here. Whether you are a seasoned artist or you are entirely new to art creation — you belong here. We encourage you to engage (or not engage) with our content in whichever way feels best for you.
If you disregard these guidelines, we reserve the right to remove you from our official online spaces.
Art Feed Conduct
Please only post relevant content you’ve developed incorporating Draw Botanical methods to the Art Feed and Portfolio spaces. We define relevant content as:
- Your own botanical illustrations of subjects found in nature (ie. plants, trees, birds, insects, etc.)
- Photographs of botanical subjects
- Drawing exercises and works in progress (ie. toning exercises, sketch pages, etc.)
Respect all artwork. We value all creators in our community and believe that everyone deserves respect, especially in relation to their hard work.
Avoid overt criticism by keeping suggestions positive. When critiquing work on our Art Feed, the goal is to help our community of artists learn and grow through the joy of botanical drawing. Our focus is on the joy of the process, and the quality of the end result is a bonus! We ask that you be mindful of the impact negative words have on developing artists and make sure to keep your comments encouraging and positive.
Last revised: April 16, 2021